Re: [LUG] RasberryPi 4 goes games

On 12/11/2020 14:48, Tom via list wrote:
> It seems the mesa for the broadcom chip on the Pi4 is now working and
> released:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLzFPIoHhS8
>
> So thats another educational machine gone gaming device!
>
> Tom te tom te tom

When I am at my computer, even when as today & yesterday
obtaining information from a distant country, reformatting for use
without any trail and forwarding to another 3 countries, and checking
their English for 'howlers'. (Usually bad use of "a" and "the" as they
do not have definite or indefinite articles in their native tongue.
A serious use to me, SWMBO always says "you are playing with that
machine  again!"
Play and use are in the eye of the user.
Sales must give what users want or no sales.

--
Regards
Eion MacDonald