[LUG] Dog Cams

Looking at getting a set of elderly dog cams / child cams for round the house.
The intention being

-       To allow me to monitor the creatures from my PC
-       Allow me to also monitor through android

Does anyone have any suggestions. Which suggest TP-Link Tapo C200 review
or the TP-Link Kasa Spot Pan Tilt KC110 but I do not want to upload to
the cloud. If I upload it will be to somewhere I control.

Any help / ideas gratefully received

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately