Re: [LUG] DCGLUG online meeting tomorrow

On Fri, 21 Aug 2020, 22:06 Sebastian, <seabass@xxxxxx> wrote:
Dear all,

There seems to be some consensus on Freenode's #DCGLUG channel that
there will be an online DCGLUG meeting tomorrow (2020-08-22). I was a
little surprised not to see it mentioned here so I'm writing this either
for this to be corrected or (hopefully) confirmed!

Assuming the latter case, I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Best wishes, Sebastian
Freenode: 'seabass'

Hi Sebastian,

I missed that - it is definitely on my calendar for tomorrow at 1200, alas I will be in Taunton all day helping to set up a video recording "suite".

Grant :)