Re: [LUG] Up For Grabs!

Dear David,

I would certainly like to read this book; a look at its table of contents online
convinces me it would be very useful to me. However, due to my isolation in order to
protect a vulnerable relation, I would be unable to collect the book in person; it
would have to be sent by courier (I would be more than happy to pay the MyHermes fee
for such delivery).

Therefore please enter my name into your 'hat' unless you would (quite
understandably of course) not want the hassle of arranging courier delivery.

Best wishes, Sebastian