Re: [LUG] Meeting Saturday

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 at 19:15, Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Is the Lug meet still taking place on jitsi.meet on Saturday ?  Usual
> time 12:00 I think.
>
> Paul

I am not certain yet what my availability is this Saturday, so I may
or may not be able to attend. If I am available then I will gladly
join the Jitsi Room ahead of schedule as I usually do, however if I am
unable to make it this month then anyone can "host" (indeed, nobody
really does). Just open the URL (https://meet.jit.si/DCGLUG) and get
cracking!

It should be 1200 BST on Saturday July 25th.

Hopefully see you there.
Grant. :)