Re: [LUG] Mailing List Archive - Needed?

I agree with Eion on this, so YES it is needed, it's a historical record
of the lug,  has lots of useful information if you go back and search.

The internet archive is already under attack from copy right holders,
even though it is there to keep a historical record of websites not to
breach copyright in that sense.

There is probably enough information in that archive to keep a PhD
student busy for years writing about the LUG and how it has helped so
many people,. how technology has changed etc.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton
https://personaljournal.ca/paulsutton/