Re: [LUG] Qubes OS: Security Oriented Operating System

I have used it, but didn't find it suited my threat model.

I also found it was a terrible drain of power on my laptop - as to be
expected - and also overkill for my needs. I imagine for a fair amount
of users it'd also be overkill - it really depends on your individual
threat model.

On this date - Sun, May 24, 2020 at 03:01:03PM +0000, rich@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Anyone using this? What do you guys think?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWDvS_Mp6gc
> (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWDvS_Mp6gc)
>
> Rich

> --