[LUG] Random Resume from suspend

Hi all.

My Laptop keeps randomly resuming from suspend but leaves a blank screen until keyboard or mouse input.
It's a little annoying as it is obviously using more power etc.
I have had a quick look online but have not found anything useful to try.
I am using Xubuntu 20.04. Any suggestions on where to look first? which log files and which entries might be helpful in identifying the reason for this?
Thanks

Anthony