Re: [LUG] Plymouth Meeting - Saturday 23rd

On 17/05/20 15:20, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just a reminder that we have the Plymouth meeting this Saturday coming
> (23/05/2020) at 1200.
>
> Last time we had 8 or 9 of us on at once and for the most part it
> worked out well.
>
> Look forward to seeing you there on https://meet.jit.si/DCGLUG
>
> Grant. :)

Cheers Grant.

I may have recruited a young chap from the Barnstaple Raspberry Jam who I
met on Zoom this week .. now we don't have to travel, we can network much
more easily!
I'm not sure he's joined the list yet, but probably will see him in the
'circles' soon!

Best regards,
Michael.