Re: [LUG] open source vscode

On this date - Wed, May 06, 2020 at 08:19:58PM +0100, Tom via list wrote:
> https://vscodium.com/
>
> Might have a play!
>
> Tom te tom te tom
>

> --

Well, VS Code *is* open source. Its just the binaries provided by
Microsoft that are not. The code however, all OSS.

Interesting idea however. Pleased to see they have openSUSE repos,
woop! Although I'm using Arch at the moment, purely because I quite
like gummiboot.

--
Kind regards,
Dom Rodriguez (shymega)