[LUG] Update - Derycam

Arrived, plugged in and it worked. It appears I have to use it in Chromium
as opposed to Firefox (must be a setting somewhere).

Manufacturer is Microdia

In VLC audio and video worked. Frame rate is 30fps

The screen is jerky in full screen but looks OK if I shrink the resolution.

Now to see if I can get a videoconference to work

Thanks for all the help

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately