[LUG] Vim Latex / latexmk

I had a power cut the other day and had to reboot. Ever since then

1.  On opening a *.tex file I have had the following messages

Error detected while processing
/usr/share/vim/addons/ftplugin/latex-suite/folding.vim:
line   10:
E227: Mapping already exists for <80><fd>STex_RefreshFolds
/usr/share/vim/addons/ftplugin/latex-suite/bibtex.vim:
line  249:
E122: Function BibT already exists, add ! to replace it
Error detected while processing
/usr/share/vim/addons/ftplugin/latex-suite/texviewer.vim:
line   28:
Tex_Complete(<q-args>, 'tex')
line   29:
Tex_Complete(<q-args>, 'all')
line   30:
E174: Command already exists: add ! to replace it: TLookBib call Tex_Compl

2.  I have rebooted and reinstalled vim latex and latexmk: no joy

Does anyone have a bright idea

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately