Re: [LUG] Holsworthy Meeting

On 16/03/20 12:42, Neil wrote:
> We are due a meeting next Saturday, 21st. However, with all the problems
> re this virus thing going around, I suggest that we don't have one this
> month.
>
> Any comments?
>
> Neil

Reluctantly agree with you. We might need to hold off next month, but at
least we'll (hopefully) know more by then about what's going on.

Have you all got enough toilet paper?!! I think there is a killing to be
made doing home delivery of it currently ...!!

Best regards, and stay safe all!

Michael / veremitz.