Re: [LUG] Fwd: 🎉 Raspberry Pi 4 (2GB) PRICE CUT! Plus a FREE gift!

On 27/02/2020 08:39, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi All

Anyone looking at getting the Raspberry Pi 4, the price of the 2GB model
has dropped to $35  so the same price as the 1GB model.

Paul

There sometimes is a big announcement on Pi day (14th March - 3.14), so while it's great that 2GB one has had its price dropped, might want to wait a couple of weeks to see if there is anything new on the horizon.

Having said that I have a Pi4 4GB and its great, ordered it the day it was launched, I run it with a USB3 SSD and heatsink & fans, and it runs much faster than previous Pis.

--
Giles Coochey