No objection, just a query.

My email currently filters on the Subject containing '[LUG]'; will this change to '[GLUG]'?

Julian

On 28/01/2020 08:17, Exwick, Trevor wrote:
Hello,

So I receive the emails for list@xxxxxxxxxxxx will I get it from dcglug (what does
the g mean) instead?

Thanks

Trevor

-----Original Message-----
From: list <list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Alex Charrett
Sent: 27 January 2020 14:17
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,

For years we have been running two domain names for the LUG - dcglug.org.uk and
dclug.org.uk

The website consistley runs on dcglug.org.uk, but the mailing list supports both.

To simplify the configurations, I plan to drop support for the mailing list on
dclug.org.uk and ensure all the configurations are consistently only on
dcglug.org.uk.

It will also mean that the list will no longer accept mail to list@xxxxxxxxxxxx.
Please update your address books.

This may affect your mail filtering rules it they rely on the dclug.org.uk domain
name.

Assuming that there are no massive objections, the changes will be made on Friday 7
February.

Alex.