Re: [LUG] Plymouth meeting this Saturday

On 25/09/19 11:09, Michael Everitt wrote:
On 24/09/19 20:43, Michael Everitt wrote:

Hi Michael. We miss you at the Holsworthy meetings. Hope you are well,

Neil

Up and down mate, unfortunately I had another event last Saturday to get to
.. but October (!) should be fine!
Has Pavol found himself a new home?

MJE

Yes, Pavol now lives in Honiton, so will not be coming to any more meetings here. Tom is about the only regular now. So may see you on 19th October,

Neil