Re: [LUG] Plymouth meeting on Saturday 24th Aug

Sorry to hear that Grant. Hope all gets sorted!

I'm just catching the bus from the Park & Ride here @ 1:45pm! See you shortly if anyone's left!!
Cheers,
Michael.

On 24 August 2019 10:56:04 am Grant Phillips-Sewell <dcglug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 22 Aug 2019, 16:06 Grant Phillips-Sewell, <dcglug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 22 Aug 2019, 15:26 Stephen Amor via list, <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

Is there a meet up this weekend at Moments Café?

Cheers,

Steve.

I was planning on emailing earlier but have spent most of yesterday and today up at Derriford Hospital so far.

It is my intention to be at Moments Cafe for 1200, but can't guarantee my attendance yet - kinda depends on what happens here at the hospital.

Grant. :)

Alas I shall not be in attendance this month as I'm still up at Derriford with my wife.

Grant.