Re: [LUG] Plymouth meeting on Saturday 24th Aug

Thanks Paul, sounds awesome! We have loads of other ideas like drones and turrets that fire back etc. so it would be cool to learn with a bunch of people who are up for it! Also everyone would obviously get to for the pistols for free ;) - The only problem really is that we teach on Saturdays between 12:30 and 15:30, and 12:30 and 13:30 on Sundays.

The thing is, we are based at the uni and so we have a big office and a really big meeting room with loads of tables we could fit together in the centre to make a perfect workspace - and it is free every evening and weekend so we're more than happy to host events whenever, everyone welcome, specifically for this project and anything else you all want to work on? We have a kitchen too and are happy to provide tea/coffee/juice and all that jazz!? We can stay as long as we want and it'll all be free as a thanks for getting involved and letting us learn with you! :)

Thoughts? Our office is literally 5 minutes walk from the training station and or the coach station and all the main bus stops at royal parade too so it's super easy to get to.

Ideas/thoughts?