Re: [LUG] Hosting

On Tue, 20 Aug 2019, Dan Smith wrote:

Afternoon all,

I'm currently reviewing my hosting infrastructure, currently sat with
DigitalOcean on a 2GB instance for $10 a month. Only hosting multiple
WordPress websites.

Currently pondering Hetzner, does anyone have reviews of these or
recommendations of any others?

Personally I'd say buy british and pay in £ but there are few ones left that I consider trustworth. Bytemark used to be one, but they've been absorbed, so... Portfast.

Gordon