Re: [LUG] sqlite problems

On 13/08/2019 03:53, Simon Waters wrote:
On Sunday, 11 August 2019 13:06:36 BST Tom via list wrote:
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/08/10/memory_corruption_sqlite/

oops
The article is a little unclear calling one issue unpatched, then saying it
was fixed in April 2019 (it is fixed). I think this is probably due to the
security conference discussing a slightly old bug.

Also as noted you needed write access to the SQLite, something which is
probably game over for most users.

As I understand it though most access to SQLite is via libraries - the python3 one has not been updated so I'd imagine its still statically linked to the old version until you re-install it.

Tom te tom te tom