[LUG] 20190811 DCLug meeting Plymouth 26 Aug 2019. Can some one attending contact Mr Keith Bell in Plymouth.

To DC Lug
Re Plymouth meeting on 26th August 2019.
attention: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
copy: zleap@xxxxxxxxxxx Paul Sutton
copy: Keith Bell (linux Install) <keithbell382@xxxxxxxxx>
copy: maceion (Gmail) <maceion@xxxxxxxxx>
Dear folk,
20190811 DCLug meeting Plymouth 26 Aug 2019. Can some one attending contact Mr Keith Bell in Plymouth.

email:  keithbell382@xxxxxxxxx
Telephone: 07775 975 446

Mr Bell made an appeal to DC LUG for help to use Linux on a Lenovo computer (both Windows 10 home).
I have had various email correspondence with him.
One of his machines is a laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 320s which could be dual booted with an external USB hard drive.
He would like to use Linux Mint and needs help.

I have send some notes about disabling Windows fast start up and ensuring UEFI-BIOS is reset to allow USB booting.
However he needs some personal help.

Regards
Eion MacDonald (maceion@xxxxxxxxx)

copy of plymouth DCLug meting email from Paul Sutton.

Hi all

Just to remind everyone that the upcoming meeting in North Devon is 17th
August 2019

Sat 17th August – North Devon DCGLUG Meeting (Holsworthy)

With Plymouth Meeting the week after

Sat 24th August – Plymouth DCGLUG Meeting

I have scheduled a lug blog post for 1st September with a reminder of
various meetings, code clubs etc.

Paul
End quote

keithbell382@xxxxxxxxx