Re: [LUG] Re-subscription and hello.

On Mon, 8 Jul 2019, 22:14 Jon Davey via list, <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi DCGLUG, I used to subscribe a fair while back. I looked through some of the names and recognise some of them. My reason for re-subscription is because I was recently elected as the social media co-ordinateor for the Liskeard branch of the Labour party and I am keen to try to promote the use of as much open source software as I can, clearly the list will be a vital resource for this. So this is, really a bit of a test aswell just to check that I have subscribed properly, because I'm not entirely sure I have.

Jon Davey

Hi Jon, long time no see! Welcome back to the list. Yes, you have subscribed properly, and yes "top posting" is still frowned upon but people still do it (including me on occasion).

Grant. :)