Re: [LUG] Re-subscription and hello.

you are seen from deepest Lancashire by me.

On 08/07/2019 22:05, Jon Davey via list wrote:
Hi DCGLUG, I used to subscribe a fair while back. I looked through some of the names and recognise some of them. My reason for re-subscription is because I was recently elected as the social media co-ordinateor for the Liskeard branch of the Labour party and I am keen to try to promote the use of as much open source software as I can, clearly the list will be a vital resource for this. So this is, really a bit of a test aswell just to check that I have subscribed properly, because I'm not entirely sure I have.

Jon Davey

--
Regards
Eion MacDonald