[LUG] Clusters

Hi All

I hope you are all well and enjoying the sun.

I am trying to understand clusters and why you would run one and wanted to ask some basic questions. I am tempted to build a cluster from some Raspberry Pi's to try to understand what they do in terms of power etc. For instance, if I asked one Raspberry Pi to do some browsing it would be fine. What if I asked a cluster to do some browsing, would it open the websites quicker? Or whilst on one Pi I would find it hard to do video editing, could I do video editing on 4 Pis?

Thanks for any help.
---
See you
Rich