Re: [LUG] Plymouth LUG

On 21/06/19 12:33, Phil Morrell wrote:
On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 12:03:59AM +0100, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
On Thu, 20 Jun 2019, 22:27 Andy Wills, <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

It's Plymouth LUG this Saturday. I won't be able to make it because I'm in
Austria at the moment for work, but same place (Fandom Cafe) and same time
(12 noon), for those who can.

Hope to catch up with people again at the July meeting.

All the best

Andy

Hope you're enjoying Austria. I shall be there (Fandom) on Saturday.

Grant. :)
I too shall come, I enjoyed my first time last month. Is anyone
interested in GPG keysigning?

I'm hoping to make it too.

Will bring the passport and fingerprint slips then ...

MJE