Re: [LUG] Firefox

On 03/06/2019 07:52, Rich wrote:
Hi Neil

Over the last few weeks I have been testing some browsers from Neil's
recommendations. I am currently using Vivaldi and it has made a huge difference. No
longer do the fans kick in 5 seconds as they do after launching Firefox!

Thanks Neil. Have a great day everyone.
---
See you
Rich
07546 804439
https://gucu.org.uk/

Pleased to be of help. I do indeed use Vivaldi, but also Pale Moon as a second browser. I find Vivaldi better for some things, and PM for others. This is one of the great advantages of Linux. You can try various versions of a particular program, easily and for free.

Best regards,

Neil