Re: [LUG] OT: Charge Controller

On 31/05/2019 07:42, Rich wrote:
Hi

Thanks for all the replies. What I am building is a bike attached to an alternator and battery. I am using kit that I used to use on a small solar array. What I am hoping to do is to set up a system that measures output. So, we would have the bike outputting the power into a battery, along with solar panels and a small wind turbine. The idea being to measure the output each system makes. Will I need a separate charge controller for each system please? Is there a way to measure output so it shows to a bunch of young people? Many thanks.
---
See you
Rich
07546 804439