Re: [LUG] Plymouth LUG

On Wed, 24 Apr 2019, Andy Wills wrote:

Hi all,

This Saturday is Plymouth LUG meet day. Although they had some till issues last time, I suggest we give Cafe Fandom another go:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/2917958292

If it's still as tricky to pay this time as last, perhaps we'll have to think about a new venue?

Same time as usual - 12.

See you there?

Probably!

Although they really are trying to be a restaurant with pre-set places at the table... Maybe they ought to keep table or 2 clear or cutlery... (so we can clutter it with geekery!)

Gordon