Re: [LUG] 1/2 TFlop for £112

On 16/04/2019 18:12, mr meowski wrote:
On 16/04/2019 17:34, Tom via list wrote:
There's also this
https://www.raspberrypi.org/magpi/google-coral-aiy-kits-uk-eu/ but I've
no idea how much grunt it has.
Comparison of Jetson Nano, Coral, RPi3 and i7+gtx1080:

https://blog.raccoons.be/coral-tpu-jetson-nano-performance

Cheers

That's not a very good test. The Jetson Nano is designed to allow a pipeline of processes so this has only looked at a small part of it - a bit like running a single process on a multi-core cpu and using that as its overall power. The same may be true of the other devices too. I've ordered a Coral to collect dust for me!

Tom te tom te tom