Re: [LUG] 20th anniversary

Hi All

1. New Logo, I have a copy of that, I think Grant came up with that
design so has one too.

2. Original Logo.  This was designed by Tom Brough,  so we have what
we have. Tom seems hard to get hold of.

3. We also have a big banner that Tom also had made up.  I have that,
so happy to give that to someone,  at some point.

4. What would we like at the event ?

1. Funding
2. Venue
3. Date / time
4. DCLUG Swag - stickers, etc
5. Other swag,  at the first meeting, we had bookmarks etc from
oreilly https://www.oreilly.com/programming/free/ , coasters, books.
I am sure there is much more available in 2019
6. Promotion
7. Talks / Themes / projects

Paul

On 28/02/2019 18:11, Andy Wills wrote:
> Right, let's decree October 2019 as the 20th anniversary :-)
>
> I fancy getting a t-shirt or other swag made up. Grant, Paul - I
> think you had a nice new logo you were working on? And, if anyone
> has something approaching hi-res for the original logo (the map
> with flags and Tux), that'd be cool to have also...
>

> On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 05:46:21PM +0000, Alex Charrett wrote:
>> Yes I have it as October 1999 too, as does the archive of the
>> lug.org.uk site.
>> http://web.archive.org/web/20170708164607/http://lug.org.uk/lugs/south-west

From memory we set the list archiver up pretty quickly.

--