Re: [LUG] LUGmas in one hour :-)

On 22/12/2018 11:09, Andy Wills wrote:
Hi,

Looking forward to seeing some of you for LUGmas at my flat from 12. Usually, today, there are a couple of free parking space in my building, so if you're travelling by car, come to the building, buzz, and I'll let you in.

If you can't make it in person but would still mike to be part of the virtual mince pie experience, then you can join us on google hangouts from 12. I'm

home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

on that service.

Merry Christmas!

Andy

201812212019
Dear folk,
With great regrets, I was in my daughter's house this am/pm looking after a new arrival. It 'somehow' took precedence one DGLug.
Anyway, The most hearty festive greetings to all in DC Lug.
Yours aye,
Eion MacDonald