Re: [LUG] Just a test

On 2018-12-16 11:56 GMT, Eion MacDonald wrote:
> I assume test is ok. I read it.

That's good to know, thanks.

I'm testing how compatible my recent postfix changes are with a
mailing list, and DCLUG is my guinea pig.  My postfix uses
header_checks to look for a spoofed From header, aiming to reject
outside mail that pretends to come from my domain.

It was no problem with my test post because my copy comes back from
the list with "From: Nick via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>".  I wonder if
the list does something equivalent for each poster's own copies?  It
might also be to do with <https://wiki.list.org/DEV/DKIM>.

If anyone knows, please share.
--
Nick