Re: [LUG] OT : USB Robotic arm wanted

On 13/12/2018 18:40, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Thu, 13 Dec 2018, Splodger wrote:

Can you use xdotool?

Unfortunately not - This will be an Xmas gift to my manager. Windows laptop connecting to some sort of Windows VDI. Connection times out within two minutes and IT are not going to change time-out period.

And here was me thinking this was a Linux User Group.

Gordon

To be fair I sometimes ask non-Linux specific questions, simply because I know the level of IT knowledge in general across the group is high enough that I will get a decent answer, and he did put OT in the subject.

Julian