Re: [LUG] Dell Optiplex 3020

It's the small form factor.

On 09/12/2018 10:39 am, Dan Smith wrote:
Is it full size 3020 or the small form factor one out of interest?

On Sun, 9 Dec 2018 at 10:18, Richard Brown <rich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

I have just been given a Dell Optiplex 3020. It is an i5 with 8gb of Ram and 500gb of storage. It has Ubuntu installed. In typical Dell fashion these are custom motherboards with very little upgrade ability. We were thinking of using it as a second computer but to be honest we need the money more right now. It will go on ebay shortly but I thought I would ask here if anybody needed something like this?

Thanks