Re: [LUG] Portable DVD Player

Hi All

Sorry for the long delay in coming back to you. I tried all suggestions along with swapping out for a variety of media. Couldn't get it to work. Tried it on a Mac and it still wouldn't work. In the end, attached it to a windows box and it worked perfectly. Bit confused as to how something as simple as this could not work on any computer, but there we go. Thanks for all the help.

Can you get an enclosure for an internal drive anywhere or has anybody got any suggestions for a portable external drive. Thanks