Re: [LUG] Plymouth LUG

Jago and I will come.

BW

Rod

On 20/11/2018 12:59, Andy Wills wrote:
Grant, Michael -- cool, see you there!

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 07:54:31PM +0000, Andy Wills wrote:
This Saturday is the fourth Saturday of the month, so it's time for Plymouth
LUG! Our regular location (Moments Cafe) and regular time - 12 on Saturday.

If you're planning on going, perhaps email me or the list? It's always nice to
know whether I'll be sitting in the cafe with a crowd or on my own this month
:-)

All the best

Andy

----------
Treweythyow yw restrennow serghys y'n furvas Skrifen Igor (*.odt po *.ods).
Prag? Drefen na gregi war unn kowethas hepken rag dhrehedhes ow datum yn termyn a
dheu. Gwel:  https://www.documentliberation.org/
Martesen a wra MS-Office leverel 'restren gans fowt' rag digolenni homma mes ev a
wrello igeri an restren(now) yn despit dhe henna.

Attached files are likely to be open-document format (*.odt or *.ods).
Why? So as not to depend on one company for accessing my own data in future. See:
https://www.documentliberation.org/
MS-Word may say 'damaged file' to discourage this but should open the attachment(s)
anyway.

Rod Sheaff

'Dunsland',
Barn Street,