Re: [LUG] Plymouth LUG

On 19/11/18 20:29, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
On Mon, Nov 19, 2018, 20:08 Andy Wills <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
This Saturday is the fourth Saturday of the month, so it's time for Plymouth
LUG! Our regular location (Moments Cafe) and regular time - 12 on Saturday.

If you're planning on going, perhaps email me or the list? It's always nice to
know whether I'll be sitting in the cafe with a crowd or on my own this month
:-)

All the best

Andy

It is my intention to be there.

Grant. :)

Likewise .. I haven't done the Tavistock & Moor run for Far too long now ...
Cheers,

Michael.