Re: [LUG] Network Setup

Hi All

Updated the Netgear firmware today and I can now turn it into a modem only. Before I do that I wanted to ask if when I do that we will all lose connectivity. It shouldn't do because we are all connecting via the Draytek. But then I am confused about Giles' suggestion about turning the Draytek into a PPPoE. I have tried to read and understand and all that I have read back-up Giles' suggestion. However, just doing something appears to backfire on me at times and so before flipping a switch:

1. Can I turn the Netgear to modem only and stay connected please?

2. Once I flip Draytek into PPPoE will we stay connected please?

Many thanks