[LUG] Half Depth Server Wanted

Hi all,

I am currently on the lookout for a half depth server mainly for test environments for both work and play.

I am looking at something along the lines of Dell Poweredge R210 II while it maybe a bit long in the tooth, it's not something I'm going to be running 24/7 but a few hours a week at most, if that! Mainly just for test bench VMs here and there.

If anybody has or knows of somebody looking to get shot of one of those or similar I'd be most grateful.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

Dan