Re: [LUG] Network Setup

I would actually connect the Draytek WAN port to the Netgear LAN port, connect all your LAN ports to the Draytek.

On the Draytek configure the WAN port to get it's IP via DHCP from the Netgear (192.168.0.x)

On the Draytek configure the LAN port to use 192.168.1.1 with a netmask of 255.255.255.0

Configure DHCP server on the Draytek to use the LAN port and set a scope of something like 192.168.1.100 - 192.168.1.200, with 192.168.1.1 as the router.

For DNS use one of the public DNS services e.g. google 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4