Re: [LUG] TP-LINK TL-WN881ND

On 01/11/18 17:36, Richard Brown wrote:

Hi

I bought this card today and at first it worked fine and then just stopped working. I downloaded a set of drivers from the tp-link website here: https://www.tp-link.com/en/download/TL-WN881ND.html#Driver But I do not understand how to install.

Can anyone help please?

First of all, please paste the results from 'lspci -v' and 'lsusb' commands, and ideally a copy of your /var/log/messages or /var/log/syslog.

I would almost say "File a bug" but this is the DCLUG list, not a Gentoo IRC channel .. *rofl*

:]