Re: [LUG] Suggestions for a wysiwyg HTML editor?

On 27/10/2018 10:16, Pentiddy wrote:
I am looking for a simple WYSIWYG editor for HTML- previously on wondoze years ago I used dreamweaver- then I found Kompozer and used that happily for a while. I'm not familiar enough with HTML to mess about with the code only, so need something to just do a few bits. Kompozer seems to be problematic as its now old and not being developed any more. (is that the meaning of the deprecated?!) I've tried using Libreoffice as an editor and it seems to fill out the code with all sorts of stuff, and when I view the results in a browser they look completely different to the intended result. Any suggestions (and ideally with links or installation instructions :-)) would be most appreciated.
Thanks
Anthony

My fave is ckeditor. https://ckeditor.com/

if you have some js and programming you can make it do anything you want!

Tom te tom te tom