Re: [LUG] Has this site been hacked please

Thanks Brad. I believe I have found all the https issues. Is there other problems please?

On 26/10/2018 4:25 pm, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 16:03:18 +0100
Richard Brown <rich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Richard,

https://makery.co.uk/
I see no redirect, nor do I see a crude and/or tasteless advert.

My browser (Pale Moon) does warn me, however, that despite the https
connection, at least some of the data being transmitted between me and
the site is either unencrypted or easily cracked.

Even fired up Firefox;  Same results.