Re: [LUG] Plymouth LUG meeting / #freenode live

I can make the LUG meeting this Sat :-)

From: list <list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Andy Wills <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 25 October 2018 07:47:46
To: Rod Sheaff
Cc: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] Plymouth LUG meeting / #freenode live

Ah shucks, hope to catch you next time :-)
Can anyone else make either event?
On 24 Oct 2018 1:49 p.m., Rod Sheaff <rod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry Andy - on taxi duty with Jago this time.
>
> BW
>
> Rod
>
> On 22/10/2018 21:42, Andy Wills wrote:
> > It's the Plymouth LUG meeting this Saturday, 12, at Moments Cafe:
> >
> > https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/5789779896
> >
> > Perhaps a quick "hands up" on the list for anyone planning to come?
> >
> > Also, anyone going to freenode live in Bristol? I'm planning to be there, but
> > don't let that put you off ;-)
> >
> > https://freenode.live/
> >
> > Best
> >
> > Andy
> >

> --
> ----------
> Treweythyow yw restrennow serghys y'n furvas Skrifen Igor (*.odt po *.ods).
> Prag? Drefen na gregi war unn kowethas hepken rag dhrehedhes ow datum yn termyn a dheu. Gwel:  https://www.documentliberation.org/
> Martesen a wra MS-Office leverel 'restren gans fowt' rag digolenni homma mes ev a wrello igeri an restren(now) yn despit dhe henna.
>
> Attached files are likely to be open-document format (*.odt or *.ods).
> Why? So as not to depend on one company for accessing my own data in future. See:  https://www.documentliberation.org/
> MS-Word may say 'damaged file' to discourage this but should open the attachment(s) anyway.
> ----------
>
> Rod Sheaff
>
> 'Dunsland',
> Barn Street,
> Liskeard,
> Kernow / Cornwall
> PL14 4BL
> UK
>
> E: rod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> T: 01579 345674
>
> --

This email and any files with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient then copying, distribution or other use of the information contained is strictly prohibited and you should not rely on it. If you have received this email in error please let the sender know immediately and delete it from your system(s). Internet emails are not necessarily secure. While we take every care, University of Plymouth accepts no responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan emails and their attachments. University of Plymouth does not accept responsibility for any changes made after it was sent. Nothing in this email or its attachments constitutes an order for goods or services unless accompanied by an official order form.