Re: [LUG] Lightning shorted

On 21/10/2018 20:42, Rod Sheaff wrote:

Hmm....

I meantime found the below at

https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-us/thunderbird/addon/lightning/reviews/

The one in German says: 'Ubuntu users... should remove the add-on (Lightning); close TB, install the xul-ext-lightning'.

Maybe that's what's required instead of straight re-install (which presumably might have left Lightning as it was)? I wish now I'd written down at the time what I did.

BW

Rod

This add-on should be integrated in Thunderbird because totaly compulsory.
Since recent upgrade to Thunderbird 60 lightning for Linux doesn't work anymore... but thanks to a previous review I didn't lose my appointments !
The solution is to remove Lightning, then run "sudo apt install xul-ext-lightning"

Gutes Kalender-Addon.
Für Ubuntu-Benutzer, bei denen es seit Thunderbird 60.2.1 wie bei mir nicht mehr geht:
Addon aus Thunderbird entfernen, Thunderbird beenden, per apt das Paket "xul-ext-lightning" installieren.