Re: [LUG] October Meetings

On 26/09/18 21:04, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

I have added the October meetings in Holsworthy and Plymouth to the lug
blog.

Neil, would it be possible to send me an update on how the Coder Dojo is
going please.  I can perhaps add it to the blog,  just a paragraph or
two is fine.

Thanks

Paul

We have a meeting scheduled for Tuesday 9th October. This will probably be to see what kind of interest we are getting. Also, the youth club meets on a Tuesday after school. This is busy and noisy. We are considering having our Coderdojo meetings on a Wednesday instead. So I am expecting the October meeting to be mainly a discussion about how we plan to go forward.

Neil