Re: [LUG] Epson stylus DX3850

Hi All

I have just found the twain sane project and whilst it looks like the right direction, is it possible to use a front-end please?

Thanks

Rich

On 18/09/18 17:07, rich@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi All

I am trying to install this device on a Mac. I have used Gutenberg to install printer drivers and this now works fine. So onto the scanner, but I cannot find Mac drivers anywhere to install the scan side of the Epson to a Mac. 2 questions please? 1. Anybody know of a way of installing this on a Mac or Ubuntu (I haven't tried Ubuntu yet)?
2. Anybody have drivers for this by any chance?

Thanks

Rich

--
Kind Regards