Re: [LUG] Opening applications

On 26/08/18 19:58, Richard Brown wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there a way of opening applications similar to a Mac where you use
> shortcut cmd spacebar and then type the name of the application in the
> search box provided please?
>
> Many thanks
>
> --
> Kind Regards
>
> Richard Brown
> 07747 343637
> http://gucu.org.uk/
> http://littlebigfoot.org.uk/

Like alt-f2, you then get a box up where you can type a command or just
open a terminal ctrl-alt-t

Note1 key bindings based on mint 18.3 and Lubuntu/

Note2 : Search engines are your friend :)  I spent part of this
afternoon searching for how to use various LaTeX packages.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton
http://www.zleap.net