Re: [LUG] Plymouth meeting

On 20/08/18 17:09, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
It's that time again - last month seemed to go down well, so we'll be back at Moment's Café on New George St.

Unless something horrendous happens, I will be there from 1200 onwards on Saturday 25th August.

For anyone that is on Facebook, I've just added an event for it:

Grant. :)

Alas I shall be over at the Great Dorset Steam Fair this month, as it's their 50th anniversary. Hopefully if I can time it right I'll get to see some of the evening event with all the showman's engines lit up, etc. I've seen some interesting things in the preparations!

Hopefully will see you next month - same place, etc.

Best regards,
Michael.