Re: [LUG] a mouse to use on your laptop when its on your lap?

Using laptop in car? I hope not when driving.
Upside down tea tray.

I *always* use laptop on top of hard wood pad, when not on desk, so to
avoid clogging the air intakes by my clothing  ( or bedclothes). This is
an old table mat, bigger than laptop by about 1 inch wide.
The idea to have a bigger one with aside place for mouse seems nice.
However when travelling I do use the touch pad.
I borrow a tea tray and put it upside down with laptop on it, when
teaching at library. I found this allows  them to use their mouse.
This seems the ideal solution for occasional forays  using it on lap .
I never use any electronics in car.

--
regards
Eion MacDonald